That was the BEST ever! However, while I love a few days (maybe even a week) of that weather...I would die if it were like that all of the time. I could NEVER live in Seattle, I am a valley of the sun girl and NEED sunshine!
P.S. You know you live in AZ when the weather is like that outside and you wear jeans, long sleeves and a jacket because "it's so cold!"
3 comments:
That was the BEST ever! However, while I love a few days (maybe even a week) of that weather...I would die if it were like that all of the time. I could NEVER live in Seattle, I am a valley of the sun girl and NEED sunshine!
P.S. You know you live in AZ when the weather is like that outside and you wear jeans, long sleeves and a jacket because "it's so cold!"
Are you being sarcastic...I was feeling like we lived in Cali. for a few days!!
No, seriously! I opened all the windows and let our house air out. It got cold enough to wrap Wes in a blanket and it was awesome.
Post a Comment