Little Wes is SO stinkin' cute! And I won't judge you for having a c-section or not continuing breastfeeding... because, come on, your fluids were low. What can ya do? And we're all just happy and glad that Wes is healthy and a little chubbers! Besides, there's always next time. 4 letters: VBAC :)
6 comments:
Little Wes is SO stinkin' cute! And I won't judge you for having a c-section or not continuing breastfeeding... because, come on, your fluids were low. What can ya do? And we're all just happy and glad that Wes is healthy and a little chubbers! Besides, there's always next time. 4 letters: VBAC :)
He is getting so big so fast!
I wouldn't want to borrow something of yours if you haven't even used it yet!
If only we had a sink big enough for our size!
Thanks for offering your stroller! It ended up getting too late and I just used my big Graco one and it worked just fine!
Thanks again!
What a great face!! He has the best faces...I love it. he doesn't mess around at bath time does he??!! he is going to be a silly kid...I can't wait.
Okay really? Those cheeks are just the cutest things! He is just such a beautiful little man!
Post a Comment