Over the past few months I've been importing all my cds into iTunes and it's been really fun going through all my old music and listening to a few old favorites while clearing out some space in my house.
As I've been loading them I realized I have a handful of songs that I can (and do) listen to over and over again. Some of the ones with high play counts on iTunes surprised me, some didn't. But I love them all. And so, I give you:
Kayla's Ultimate Mix Tape (If She Were to Actually Make a Mix Tape)
I'll be Okay by Amanda Marshall
The Boys of Summer by The Ataris
Through Heaven's Eyes by Brian Stokes Mitchell
The River of Dreams by Billy Joel
Bowl of Oranges by Bright Eyes
Devil in Disguise by Elvis Presley
Turn the Radio Up by Eric Carmen
Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
What Goes Around by Justin Timberlake
On My Mind by Kalai
What About Love by Heart
When God Fearin' Women Get the Blues by Martina McBride
Bed of Lies by Matchbox 20
Grace Kelly by Mika
Hey Ya by Outkast
We Belong by Pat Benetar
Be My Escape by Relient K
Into the Night by Santana and Chad Kroeger
And, really, you could add almost the entire Shrek soundtrack to this list. I love that soundtrack.
It's kind of an odd mix but it all makes me really happy.
What would be on your Super Awesome Ultimate Mix Tape?
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Kayla,
I have some questions for you about your blog header. I'm wondering where/how you made it. I'm cleaning house over at "here's looking at you kid" and am in need of something totally amazing.
Shoot me an email:
ralphieann@gmail.com
Thanks!
I LOVE I-tunes. I spent a lot of time putting my cd's on several years ago and adding to it over the years...my computer crashed and I had very little backed up and lost all my hard earned work...so sad!!!
Mixed tape? Whoa...80's flashback! I remember when the guy you were "going out with" would make you a mix tape....serious stuff!:P You have an eclectic range of things you like...Billy Joel is my FAV male artist!
Post a Comment