Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tagging Myself

Nikki just did this and since I want to write something but I've been too lazy to think of something else to write about, I'm going to do it too.

A- Attached or Single? Married for 2 years, 4 months, 26 days (and 3 hours!)

B- Best Friend: I guess my overall "best" friend would be Aaron, but I have a lot of close girlfriends that I could list here too. Best internet friend: Janssen. Best "talk about the stupid tv shows we love" friend: Bethany. Best sister friend: Nikki. Best friends who have been around for like ever: Shawna and Raquel. Best guy friend who isn't Aaron: Dallas. The list goes on like that.

C-Cake or Pie: Both. At the same time.

D-Day: Since I became a stay at home mom I don't really have a favorite day. Saturdays are kind of nice since Aaron is home, but every day is kind of like the weekend now.

E- Essential Item: Chapstick. Me without chapstick=death.

F- Favorite Color: blue (and red)

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Nikki hit this one right on the head- chocolate covered gummy bears or sour worms

H-Home town: Pleasant Hill, CA and Mesa, AZ

I- Indulgences: juuuunk fooooood. I crave baked goods like, all the time. And fried mozzarella sticks.

J- January or July?: January. It's nice and cool!

K-Kids: Uno

L-Life is incomplete without: snuggling with my bebe

M- Marriage Date: December 21, 2005

N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister, 2 brothers-in-law (one of whom is Sam, who is awesome (is that statement even grammatically correct?)), 1 sister-in-law.

O- Oranges or Apples: I really love them both. But if I had to choose between a really perfectly ripe orange and a really fresh, crisp apple, I'd go with the orange.

P- Phobias or Fears: bugs, the dark, water beasties that might nip at my toes, dying in a plane/car/boat/whatever crash, Aaron dying, burning to death, ax murderers. You know, anything that's not soft and fuzzy.

Q- Quote: From a conversation with my roommate, Lizzy, during my college days-
Me: Ugh, I hate this class. It really cuts into my sleeping time.
Lizzy: What time does it start?
Me: 12:30.

R- Reason To Smile: Wes has started laughing!

S- Season: Fall

T- Tag: whoever needs blog fodder!

U- Unknown Fact About Me: It's kind of hard to come up with something I haven't already bared on my blog for all to see. Let's see...have I ever mentioned that I drool in my sleep? I do. It's really gross.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.

W- Worst Habit: Rambling. I'll start talking and can't. get. myself. to. stop. And I usually end up saying something stupid or slightly offensive. It's kind of like, "Oh no! The words! They will not stop!" And I usually want to smack myself afterward.

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I had a bunch of ultrasounds with Wes and they were so fun.

Y-Your favorite food: If I really listed all my favorite foods this post would rival my Hawaii one in length. So just a small sampling: fettucini alfredo, peaches, fried mozzarella sticks, gyoza, snickerdoodles, pineapple, hot fudge sundaes, steak, Pioneer Woman's chocolate pie, macaroni and cheese, nachos, chocolate cake, creme brulee, garlic bread, pizza...I'll stop there.

Z: Zodiac Sign: Taurus

4 comments:

Sam said...

Are you missing a brother-in-law in there?? :)

TheMoncurs said...

Oh crap. I was thinking my siblings and Aaron's siblings and forgot about spouses. And you're the only spouse. So, yes, I am missing a brother-in-law. Sorry dude! I'll fix it pronto.

Melody B. said...

It's been a while since I heard of an ax-murderer...that's good I guess!:P I have a TON of fears too (bees, fire, sharks, and a few that I TOO SCARED to mention)!:P

Janssen said...

Yay for me :)