My jaw literally dropped while reading your post. Thats a really big bummer. I know you wanted a totally different kind of labor! I'm not even going to say "but at least the baby will be healthy" b/c we both already know thats what counts, BUT it still doesnt change the sucki-ness of the sitch. :P
Anyway, Sedona: awesome! family pics: awesome! shot in bum: not awesome. you being home more: awesome! (guess whos going to haunt your house more often?!) hehe.
2 comments:
My jaw literally dropped while reading your post. Thats a really big bummer. I know you wanted a totally different kind of labor! I'm not even going to say "but at least the baby will be healthy" b/c we both already know thats what counts, BUT it still doesnt change the sucki-ness of the sitch. :P
Anyway, Sedona: awesome! family pics: awesome! shot in bum: not awesome. you being home more: awesome! (guess whos going to haunt your house more often?!) hehe.
NOT a bum-shot!! Ahhh....
Remind little Wes all you have gone through for him!
Post a Comment