In my blogging absence, I give you some alternative entertainment:
- This site makes my pumping time go by much more quickly because I am giggling uncontrollably. An example of some of their fine work:

moar funny pictures

moar funny pictures

moar funny pictures
Yup. Quality.
[EDIT: I'm not sure why the edges are cut off. You'll just have to actually go to the site to enjoy them, I suppose]
- This site tests your reaction time and tells you how tired you are. I, despite being very tired, have catlike (see above) reflexes.
- And this quality piece of entertainment came to me via Nicole (happy birthday Miss Micoe!) when I was on bedrest. I'm not sure whether or not there's actually tetris music playing since my computer has no speakers, but I found myself humming it anyway. Aaron got emails at work that said things like, "YAY LEVEL 11! I rock at tetris" pretty much every hour on the hour during that week of couch confinement (I just put blogging on hold for like 30 minutes while I played. I got to level 15, which I'm pretty sure I have never done before nor dreamed was even possible)
- Go get yourself a bunch of free fonts to play with.





5 comments:
Sorry...I hope I didn't offend you by asking, I was just curious because you have been making a lot of posts on the baby blog, so I thought maybe instead of trying to manage two, you were going to "consolidate" that's all!
P.S. Been there done that with hibernating like a bear after you have a baby...you'll resurface soon!:)
I was just teasing you! No plans for consolidation at this time, but who knows? I had a lot more time for blogging before, I may not be able to keep up with 2!
YOU need to come over and play Tetris with me!!! Kent and I were desperately looking for someone to play games with us on Sunday night after our kids went to bed, I have to take advantage if kent wants to play games, that only occurs once a decade!
Oh man, another site that provides some pretty awesome entertainment is here:
http://www.thurstonco.com/BandName.html
Have fun making some awesome album covers.
Are you just pumping and then bottle feeding?
i hate pumping too. I much prefer the "real" deal..... but my Parker won't take a bottle at all.. So I don't know which is better?
Post a Comment