I just recently made the switch to Gmail and I've noticed that the ads surrounding my inbox are constantly changing and are often LDS oriented or baby related, which means "they" are obviously crawling my correspondence looking for keywords and then flashing ads that should appeal to me.
Today my self esteem took a hit when the ad was for a quiz. A quiz called: "Are you ugly?" Thanks, Gmail, love you too.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Well, I don't think you're ugly. Ignore that DUMB gmail and I cannot believe they would do that with your email...you'd think that'd be illegal or something!
btw...I just remember something I've been meaning to tell you. Remember when you were in the NICU w/ Wes (of course you do, but..)...well, one of the mom's that got booted with you was my cousin, Ashley Huber. Her baby was Carson...I was at her shower a few weeks ago and we got to talking-- and it never dawned on me that you had your babies within the same couple of days and they were both in the NICU together!! And I hear they were neighbors. Anyhow, small world!!!! She totally remembered you!
Pshaw!
Post a Comment