I know there has been some serious blog neglect lately. And it's not even because Wes takes up all my time or anything like that (he's napping beside Aaron right now and has been for like 2 hours. He really doesn't require much of me). I just have nothing to blog about that isn't related to the baby, and I have an entire blog for that, so..I got nothing. I mean, I could blog about how I think that vanilla ice cream doesn't actually have a purpose. Or how Elton John's "I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues" has been stuck in my head for three days for no apparent reason. Or how I only just recently started using Google Reader and I'm kind of kicking myself for not giving in to it sooner. Or even how I finally figured out what that bad smell by the kitchen sink was (a can of old nasty grease). But..meh. The creative juices are just not flowing and I can't quite seem to create a full fledged post out of anything floating around in my head. It's probably the sleep deprivation (4 hours? Really?) and the fact that I've barely left my house in what seems like forever (my house is boring).
Maybe once we start venturing out I'll have stuff to write about.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I can't believe you just started Google Reader - I'm glad you gave in!
I know where those creative juices are goin'...Wes in suckin' them right outta ya!;)
What is google reader never heard of it? I have some magazines I am going to bring you today...ok?!
Google reader? I'm in the dark, too. Please help. Isn't it just for blogs, though?
Google Reader is a website that allows you to "subscribe" to blogs that you read on a regular basis. Then, you just go to the reader website and it shows you who all has updated their blogs and you can read the posts right there on the one page. It's a beautiful thing. No more hopping around blogs to see if someone has updated!
Vanilla ice cream is mostly useful in smoothies and shakes; it would have to be some powerfully good vanilla to eat plain.
Post a Comment