Our Wedding Pictures.
That's right. Our wedding pictures. Our long lost sex changing photographer cry myself to sleep because I'll probably never see them except for the part where I FINALLY GOT THEM a year and a half later wedding pictures.
A few days before we left for Costa Rica I got an e-mail from one of the other screwed over brides I found through my Craigslist ad. She told me Dusty's new wife, Elisha, had contacted her and said they would give her the pictures if she would still pay as agreed in the contract. She was meeting with Elisha while we would be in Costa Rica. I frantically e-mailed back saying I would be out of the country but didn't want to miss the window of opportunity and please give Elisha my contact info. I left a couple voicemails and sent a few e-mails to Dusty telling him I was more than willing to pay.
I didn't tell anyone, not even Aaron. Why get anyone else's hopes up?
On Monday I got a call from Elisha. All she had to offer was a long list of excuses, but it didn't matter, because she said she'd stop by my office on Wednesday at 1 with my pictures. And she did. And I have them. Dusty is still a man, by the way.









3 comments:
you're supposed to post more than that!!! i'm so glad you got them!
GORGEOUS!
Sometimes, being 35 and single and NOT BITTER is hard....but then seeing such lovely pictures gives me the strength and fortitude to not give up and continue in faith....
Thank you!
your neck looks gorgeous. dang girl.
Post a Comment