For my birthday my wonderful in-laws got me a gift card for Paper Source. This left me with a (very enjoyable yet terribly distressing) dilemma: What do I get?
If I went for the much covetted desk embosser, it would use up the whole gift card, but it would finally be mine, all mine!
If I went for stamps, papers, or maybe even an album, I could get a lot of fun, different, and useful things...but I wouldn't have the desk embosser.
I debated this for weeks. Seriously. Last night I finally made up my mind. If I didn't use a gift card to get the desk embosser I would probably never buy it. Too expensive to justify just buying it for myself. So, I took the plunge, ordered it, and breathed a sigh of relief.
If you suddenly start getting a lot of mail from me with pretty embossed envelopes, you'll know it arrived.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment