Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cleaning Out the Camera

I was just going through my camera deleting some old stuff when I found these, which have been hanging out on my memory card for a few weeks waiting for me to do something with them. So I'll blog them.



These ducks walk over from the golf course every day to bathe in our neighbors' sprinklers. I think they're super cute and I love that they walk from one water source (the golf course pond on which they live) to another (the sprinklers, which aren't really far, but aren't exactly close either) for no real apparent reason. Maybe the pond is too polluted to be considered duck bath water?

We got to go to Safford a couple weekends ago to visit our dear friends Devon and Nicole. Nicole is due to have their first child, a little boy..just about any day now, really! I think she's due June 8th, which is only a week away! I went to her baby shower while the boys went wakeboarding at the lake. I gave Nicole The Dangerous Book for Boys, which is basically the best gift ever (If you know someone who is having a baby boy and I know them too, you should probably refrain from giving this book, since it is now my Official Baby Gift for Boys. You can read about it here). I also hand made those little booties in her left hand. That's right, cut and sewed the fabric, finished the edges, everything. It took a while. But they're cute!

1 comment:

Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

I've been giving this book to everyone as well! It's so great. The section on girls is just about the most charming thing I've ever read.