I have really really good reasons as to why I have been so extremely lax in finishing blogging our Costa Rica stuff. And pretty much all of them have to do with Nikki getting married next Saturday. At least one of the most major reasons I have been so busy is done and finished as of Friday night so hopefully I'll have time this week to at least post a few more days worth of the trip. But, seeing as Nikki is getting married on Saturday and Friday's bridal shower was only half the battle..we'll see.
In other news, fellow Office watchers, wasn't the finale wonderful and amazing and absolutely hysterical? Jim/Pam aside (I may or may not have teared up just a little when Jim ran back to Scranton and asked her out), Ryan breaking up with Kelly just about killed me, I was laughing so hard. And I absolutely love the fact that Jan turned out to be a total psycho (now with a boob job!). Total classic. Sooo looking forward to Season 4.
Did anyone else know you can watch full episodes of CSI, CSI:NY, AND CSI: Miami online for FREE?? The quality of my life improved yesterday after that discovery.
That's it for now..I'm really hoping to get more Costa Rica up this week plus maybe a little bridal shower. Slowly but surely!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I'm not going to lie--I burst into tears. Pam's face was PERFECT. She deserves an Emmy for sure.
Post a Comment