Wednesday, May 09, 2007

More Pictures

Sorry, Nikki, I was on my way out the door to Jared's Eagle Court of Honor thing so I didn't have time to resize and post more pictures. :)

As an added bonus, we got the pictures of the day of and even more pictures from when we took them at the temple before the wedding.



It was kind of like 2 for the price of one (even though it kind of seems like there should be a lot more pictures from the day of...there are none of us coming out of the temple and none of everyone on the temple steps. I messaged Elisha and she said she'd check on that and get back to me). But for now..more pictures!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! that picture of dad and jessica is so cute....

and i really like the one of you and aaron kissing in front of the temple.