Thursday, July 01, 2010

Stamp Love


When I finally admitted to myself that I wasn't ever going to make it to the post office to buy stamps and send off Jones' baby announcements I hopped onto the USPS website and did some quick browsing between diaper changes. "Hey, cowboys! Sounds good to me!" And I ordered them without thinking much more about it and went back to baby wrangling.

They arrived today and I LOVE them. Isn't it funny how something small like awesome stamps can make your day?


AND! The arrival of stamps means that these babies are finally ready to go. A little Jones preciousness coming to a mailbox near you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You do realize that you wrote this on the anniversary of the US postal stamp, which officially entered circulation on July 1, 1845, right?

Becky said...

Very cute stamps and cute annpuncement, I opened it yesterday!! It's nice to have those done, isn't it and fun to know people are receiving them!!

When do you go to Cali?

TheMoncurs said...

Tim- I will pretend that I knew that because that's AWESOME.

Becky- We go at the end of August. I'm so excited!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the adorable announcement--Jones is so cute, and the hard work that went into the announcements made them all the more awesome.