Monday, July 05, 2010

The 4th

There was red lipstick and red dresses

And precious naked babies

And handsome men

And other handsome men who really needed naps.

There was also:

Orangette's chocolate cake with vanilla bean ice cream



and zucchini bread with crumb topping and homemade hamburger buns and cheeseburgers and watermelon and potato salad. Is it any wonder that I can't seem to lose these last few pregnancy pounds?

Also, we have like four pounds of burgers left. Anyone want to come over for dinner tonight?

5 comments:

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

Where on earth did you find that dress? It is too cute!

TheMoncurs said...

I got it like 4 years ago at Wal Mart, of all places. I love it!

Janssen said...

I love the picture of Wes the most.

Also, how was the chocolate cake? Oh. . .we're talking on IM - I'll just ask you.

Becky said...

yum!! me...me...me!!!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I can't believe how much Jones looks like Wes!