Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm Awesome

Last night I went to hang up the new dress I wore to church on Sunday and discovered that all the tags are still attached.

Now everyone at church knows that A. I paid $29.99 at The Gap and B. I'm kind of an idiot.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Aaron didn't say anything? And Wes didn't find and play with the tags? They must have been hidden, otherwise someone would have mentioned it. That is pretty funny, though.

Janssen said...

That is fantastic!

mominaz said...

Jared still had the long sticky tag on the leg of his new church pants on Sunday. Someone noticed right away. He wasn't embarrassed but I was!

chosha said...

Don't sweat it. At least they know you're not one of these people who is stupid enough to pay $400 for a dress because it has some other overblown label attached to it.

Becky said...

now you could take it back! :)