Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas to ME take TWO


My life is good. Really good.

Also:

(my sister appreciates my taste, though she may not agree with it)

(my mom got me a book called THE QUICKIE. Awesome) (we're big James Patterson fans. We know it's not porn) (unless he's gone a different direction this year. I'll let you know)

(halfway through and loving it to pieces)

(really looking forward to watching this)

(hallelujah, praise and glory be! My knees/shins/hips just might last until my 5k afterall)

AND! Since Aaron is home we've been working on something. Something with before and after pictures. Something that is almost done. Woooooooo!

4 comments:

Janssen said...

I definitely need some new shoes.

Becca said...

I can't wait to see the "something"

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I like the Quickie. Easy read, which are sometimes nice! I'm glad you are liking Three Cups of Tea. I have it at home, waiting to be read.

Becky said...

Great gifts!!! I love Christmas!! And the kitchenaid, you'll wonder what you ever did w/o it!!!