Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sneak Peek

Just a few of the before and afters I promised...

Before:

During:

After:

Special thanks to Aaron who didn't even laugh when I said, "I'm going to reupholster this chair!" and then busted out the full arsenal of photography equipment when I finished in order to properly document my grand achievement.

16 comments:

Janssen said...

Okay, when are you coming to visit?

Braden said...

Whoa. Mad skills.

Laura said...

So cute! How the heck did you figure out how to do that? Show me! ;p totally love it!

chosha said...

Mad skills indeed. Love that!

Nikki said...

Why didn't I get those skills?

Becca said...

That's amazing!!

TheMoncurs said...

Laura- I used my seam ripper to pull apart the old cover and then traced the pieces on to the new fabric and sewed it all back together. It was a lot of work. A LOT.

Unknown said...

Turned out awesome! YAY for you!

The Sports Mama said...

That? Is the best picture of you I've seen in a while! LOVE.IT.

Oh... and the chair looks great, too. :)

Becky said...

I LOVE it!! LOVE it!! Will you teach me??

gina said...

YOU ROCK!

M said...

I have two chairs in my living room that I am not in love with. I would love to change the fabric on the chairs; however, I am nervous to do it. You make it look too easy!

angela hardison said...

I'm very impressed... it looks great!

Mike and Steph said...

WOW!!! I love the chair! What a fabulous idea! It was good chatting with you the other night! PS. My blog is NOW updated!

Elisa said...

How did you re-attach the new fabric? Staples?

TheMoncurs said...

Elisa- Yup, just pulled it down and under the frame and re-stapled it.