Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Remember How I HATE Bugs?

We walked in from dinner with the fam last night to THIS. It was crawling...no, not the right word...SCUTTLING all over the boxes from our car seat and stroller that arrived a few days ago. Fortunately, I had the presence of mind to screech at Aaron, "KILL IT! Wait! Let me take a picture so I can blog about it, THEN KILL IT!" I wanted to get in close enough to use our camera's micro feature, but this is me we're talking about, so this is as good as it gets.

Go find a ruler and look at how big 3-4 inches is. That's how big our intruder was. Oh kill me now. *shudder*

4 comments:

Janssen said...

Hey now, I was eating my lunch when I opened this. Blah. . .

Melody B. said...

Okay, Kayla, you need to call Truly Nolen right now! Enough bugs in your house already! Hurry and call...I'm afraid of what will show up next!

{ Bethany } said...

*SCREAMS*...what the crap, Kayla...put a warning on that thing!!!! ::dies:: :P

Melody B. said...

Okay, you and Bethany are slackers...I want to see onesies up on here! Did you FINALLY finish the stitching on the "Haoula" one...probaly not!:P My owls are coming soon on the blog!