Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It's Raining Babies

We know a lot of pregnant women right now and over the past couple weeks a few of them have finally welcomed new little family members (pregnancy is so long, I swear)!

One of them is the beautiful Shawna Elms! She and Andrew welcomed little Elizabeth Ryan Elms this morning!! Congratulations guys! We wish we were closer so we could come see her :(

Next up: Bethany?

4 comments:

Becky said...

It's definately baby season! There are so many pregnant people...it's got me wanting another one, too bad you have to be pregnant for 9 months!

{ Bethany } said...

Kayla, I totally thought of you when I saw these crib bedding sets. And at Walmart?! Who-da thought??? NOT ME! But they are seriously cute and so inexpensive. If I wasn't having to match the crib bedding to Joenick's bed set, I would be totally getting one of these!!!!! In fact, I'm seriously reconsidering my plans now. :P

how perfect would this be with your bird mirror?! And I LOVE the wall decorations/colors:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5684001

this is cute/mod, too, and I *think* it matches the colors in those framed prints you bought?
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5854563

and this is just fun...I dont think it goes with your theme so far, but I had to include it. I want it:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5640611


I hope those links work. :P

{ Bethany } said...

also...JCPenney is having a 20-50% off sale on their baby stuff right now (on the website at least , dont know about the store), and they have a lot of mod crib sets! The set I *think* I'm getting is only $100 now, woohoo!

TheMoncurs said...

Oh wow, I actually really really like that Orchard Park set..you're right, it would look awesome with my mirror! That 3rd link doesn't seem to work though?

I'll have to check out JC Penny too! It's one of my all time favorite stores for clothes (stuff is ALWAYS on sale). I can't believe I haven't even thought of checking it for baby stuff yet! We should go shopping together!