Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Hm
Memory is such an odd thing. I can easily recall the first and last names of people from my kindergarten class but I'm really really struggling trying to remember the last name of a guy I dated for a solid 6 months in high school. And the first and last name of a guy I dated for a couple months in college. The second guy I can even remember his E-MAIL address, but not his NAME. Isn't that terrible?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey Kayla,
I think that subconsciously you are so in love with Aaron that your mind is blocking the other guys names out. Nah, I'm not sure why you can't remember their names. :) But you know what I hate....I hate when you see someone and they remember your name but you don't remember theirs. Thats happened to me several times and I've wanted to introduce them to Travis(since he was standing right next to me, but I just couldn't remember their name at all). Oh well.. Hope you are having a great day. Aloha, Kristy Ok one more thing, it's kinda funny with me writing aloha, because I never do that. I just did it because we're here in Hawaii. Ok I know that wasn't important at all, but hey thats why blogs are great, you can just go on and on and on. Ok bye for sure :)
I do that a lot. If you told me the first name I might be able to come up with the last....ok maybe not.
Post a Comment