Part of my calling is doing the RS program and the bulletin board. These jobs become very difficult when:
A. No one calls me back and lets me know what hymns we are singing and who is offering the prayers. I left the first round of messages on Tuesday. It is now Saturday. How hard can this be?
B. No one calls me back to let me know if I can borrow their keys to get into the building to put up all my bulletin board stuff. I've been working really hard on getting stuff ready for the bulletin board. And it's useless if I can't get in to put the stuff up.
C. My printer runs out of ink. Kinkos closes at 5.
Mostly I'm just annoyed at the people who can't answer their phones or return my calls. I'M MAKING AN EFFORT HERE PEOPLE!!
Ok, I feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment