We took a drive out to the lake tonight and spent some time taking pictures of the moon and the mountains. It was a wonderfully relaxing night (the frosty and fries from Wendy's didn't hurt). Along the way we came up with some fun stuff to do this fall, which I will now list, so it will be permanently accessible and I will always remember where our list is:
Hike to the natural bridge (before it gets cold and starts to freeze and snow!)
Do a corn ma(i)ze-the one in Phoenix opens Sept. 28th!
Poke around Saguaro Lake
Go to Fountain Hills, picnic and watch the fountain
Go to the Trans Siberian Orchesta concert in November
I'm particularly excited about that last one. I'd really like to get tickets to see all the operas that are going to be put on this season, but it's kind of too expensive :( Oh well, someday we'll be able to afford it and then I can go to the opera all I want!
Also, if anyone wants to go on a 7 day cruise to Mexico and Belize, Expedia.com is having an awesome sale right now--it's their 10th anniversary! You can get an ocean view room for $399. For a SEVEN DAY CRUISE. Did I mention it goes to Belize? It departs from Texas and runs from November 25th until December 2nd. I had filled out all the info and was poised to click "complete transaction" and then Aaron said no cause we'd each miss a week of work, spent $950 on the cruise, plus we'd have to get to Texas. So it would end up actually costing us like $2500 including missed work and stuff. We just can't stomach that. But I'm going to spread the good word and hope that SOMEONE takes them up on that freaking amazing offer. $399 for and ocean view room for 7 days, holy cow. I almost cried when Aaron jerked me back to reality. Someone please travel the world and take lots of pictures and tell me about it, so I can dream while I toil at my desk all day.
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment