cute! Love the bangs--I just got some yesterday, but I also got a bob. Jealous of your long hair, mine will never grow past my shoulders so I've just stopped trying.
And what a difference two years has made in your face! (This is a nice thing I'm saying...reallY!) You look so grown now... might be the bangs, though. I love those on you!
Apparently it has been entirely too long since I've seen you!
Jennica- I've been really lucky. I haven't swollen with either baby at all! I know it's coming though..just wait. In 5 weeks I'll totally balloon or something.
Megan- I swear when I grow mine out it's at the awkward shoulder stage for.ev.er and then suddenly BAM it's long. It's kind of weird. I hate that interminable shoulder stage.
Tracy- I think it's because I weighed 10 pounds more with Wes at this point. I was a little heavier in my face (among other places! My bum is way smaller!)
hahah, im glad you found that funny. actually i knew YOU would find it funny, i was a little nervous other people would think i was evil for making fun of a pregnant lady. but it was too good to pass up :)
16 comments:
Wow - love the fringe! love that color on you.
You are looking so good....I'm always humongous and awkwardly swollen at this point. LOVE the bangs!
cute! Love the bangs--I just got some yesterday, but I also got a bob. Jealous of your long hair, mine will never grow past my shoulders so I've just stopped trying.
I love love love your hair!!
And what a difference two years has made in your face! (This is a nice thing I'm saying...reallY!) You look so grown now... might be the bangs, though. I love those on you!
Apparently it has been entirely too long since I've seen you!
Jennica- I've been really lucky. I haven't swollen with either baby at all! I know it's coming though..just wait. In 5 weeks I'll totally balloon or something.
Megan- I swear when I grow mine out it's at the awkward shoulder stage for.ev.er and then suddenly BAM it's long. It's kind of weird. I hate that interminable shoulder stage.
Tracy- I think it's because I weighed 10 pounds more with Wes at this point. I was a little heavier in my face (among other places! My bum is way smaller!)
hahahah i saw this and thought that you looked like a preggo hippie. like this:
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/56634919.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=45B0EB3381F7834DD5AA0313003FC24AEE5EACDBCA439128E0B796D8D57AA586
I know everyone's already said it, but seriously, the bangs look great. Not everyone can pull those off.
..jealous, and i think it is sad to be jealous of the way someone looks when they are pregnant on top of it! You look great!
Shawna- Bwahahahaha
by the way, your bangs are way better than mine. glad you finally did it! you look gorgeous.
hahah, im glad you found that funny. actually i knew YOU would find it funny, i was a little nervous other people would think i was evil for making fun of a pregnant lady. but it was too good to pass up :)
I don't even remember your hair being that short. It must grow fast! And you have a great face shape - both of those styles are so cute on you.
Don't you love how this prego post ended up being about hair?
You look perkier this time :). Where did Shawna find that pic?! Haha
You look great! Long hair & bangs look good on you, as does your 30 week stomach. Not fair. That is all I am saying.
yawol you did, very sexy.
PS. T-5 days until we live in AZ.
Cute hair!
Post a Comment