In an effort to encourage healthier living, eating, exercising, etc. Nikki and I have started a private skinny blog. Several of our friends have posted on their blogs that they'd really like to lose weight or exercise more often or whatever and they needed to blog about it so they'd be accountable to someone and actually do it.
So, for anyone who is interested, you can be accountable to us without being accountable to the whole public world! We promise to cheerlead for you if you cheerlead for us.
And your goals don't even have to be about weight loss..mine are to run a 5k in January and stop using chocolate chip cookies as meal replacements.
Interested? Email me at KaylaMoncur (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll invite you in to our loving soon-to-be-healthy arms.
EDIT: I think I'm going to have to cap the number of contributors at 10, and we currently have 9 with one outstanding invite. Thanks for all the interest!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
How weird that I am reading this right now! I need to loose some weight! 10-12 pounds would be great! My baby weight still hasn't come completly off and he is 16 months old! How sad is that? I would love to be invited!
I would also love to join. Hooray Health!
I was doing something like this, but the orginal arthor of the blog deleted it! So I was 6 weeks into the 4 month "challange" and then it was gone. I have slowed way down since and I know it is because I don't have anyone to report to so to speak. I would love to join.
Okay I don't know what is going on with my email but I am not receiving any of the invites you have sent me. Wanna try one more time? Thanks!
Room for one more??? marhadd@gmail.com
Sorry guys..we capped the blog at 10, so we're not accepting any more. If someone backs out I'll let you know though!
Great idea...I have always wanted to do something like this. Especially, to maintain my momentum at 71 pounds lost so far!
Hey so I haven't visited your actual blog page for a long time, I love the picture!
Put me on the waiting list, maybe by March when the baby is here and I've given my self six glorious weeks of splurging I'll be ready to take the plunge.
Puh-LEASE! What weight do YOU have to lose? Pshaw!:P
Post a Comment