Ok first, that one I promised where I was the stupid Realtor.
We evicted some tenants from a property and I went to put a lockbox on the property. I had only been to the house once and the guy happened to be standing outside, so I just had to stop, deliver a notice, and leave. As I drove down the street I saw him again and was a tad worried because they were supposed to be out by then. I stopped, asked if they were all out of the property, and walked up to the front door to put a lockbox on the house after he answered in the affirmative. When I set my box down to open it, he asked, "What are you doing?"
Me: "Putting a lockbox on the house so we can sell it."
Him: "You're selling this house?"
Me: "Well, we can't afford to keep it!"
Him: "Um..this isn't the house."
Turns out they had moved to another house down the street and I had tried to lock them out of their new house after kicking them out of their old one. I'm a winner.
The second story is a turtle story.
One morning last week Aaron got out of bed and went to turn on the turtle's heat light. Only, he couldn't find the turtle. The tank is only 5 gallons, so it's not like there's a whole lot of places to go. After deciding for sure that the turtle was not actually inside the tank, Aaron searched the countertop. No turtle. So he started searching the floor, under the oven, under the fridge. No turtle. He finally checked under the couch clear on the other side of the room and found our very dusty turtle. We figured out how he climbed out, but that shell must be harder than we were giving him credit for considering he took 2 fairly significant falls without serious injury and then crawled a pretty significant distance to hide under the couch. We rinsed off the dust bunnies and he spent the next few hours hiding in his shell. The next day he was totally fine and he hasn't tried to escape since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment