Wednesday, August 30, 2006
I Witnessed an Escape
Seeing as my office is only like 7-10 minutes away from home, I often go home for lunch. About a mile from our house there's an assisted living facility type place. I occasionally see vans coming and going, but I've never really seen anyone who lived there. Today though, there was an older looking man with kind of crazy googly eyes and even crazier hair in one of those electric wheel chairs going down the sidewalk. He was coming toward me, so I could see his expression. The look on his face told me he was determined to get wherever he was going, come hell or high water, as he zipped along the sidewalk in his chair. Further along, I noticed 2 guys, I presume they were orderlies, running after the guy waving their arms and yelling at him to stop. He never looked back, just kept zipping along, escaping from his orderly tormentors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
LOL. I can totally imagine that.
Post a Comment