I finally got around to logging on to Shawna's photobucket the other day and getting our wedding pictures. Due to our photographer's sex change (that should probably be it's own post), we STILL don't have our wedding pictures. Please note that we have been married over 8 months.
So, the pictures we have aren't really the most professional, but they're all we have and I love them.
Enjoy!
Could Jared BE any more studly? It's kind of funny, when I looked at this picture I realized, 'hey, he's not really a little kid anymore.' Weird.
Shawna with her flowers. I love this picture!
Getting ready to leave the reception!
Us at the luncheon. That's Aaron's sister Alyssa to the left. Hey buddy!

Nikki, Raquel, Me, Shawna, and Lizzie showin' some leg.
Cross your fingers and someday I just may have real pictures taken by Dusty/Deborah to share.





8 comments:
Don't feel bad about not having your pics yet, I've heard that some people don't get theirs for 6 to 8 months even without a sex-changining photographer!
PS: could you 2 be any cuter?!
"Nikki, Raquel, Me, Shawna, and Lizzie showin' some leg"
LEG?????
All I see is some ankle and a little bit of calf!
Hahahaha...that's my Boyd.
Whatever, you can totally see Shawna's left knee! Also, I'm pretty sure ankles, calves and knees still constitute the lower portion of the leg; therefore, my caption stands.
-K
that picture is GORGEOUS. (The one with the blue flowers). The one you like, too.
i totally am showing some leg.
and my flower picture is ridiculous. i blame raquel... she made me pose.
ps, i am a little offended that you think my pictures are not professional. i think they're AWESOME :)
By "not professional" I mean "I didn't pay you several hundred dollars to take them with a thousand dollar camera." They really are excellent pictures.
Post a Comment