Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Worst Kept Secret






It's still pretty early, but thanks to the puking a ton of people know and it feels silly keeping quiet now that I've seen the heartbeat. Normal posting will resume when the nausea/gas/constipation/bloating cease to make me feel stabby and exhausted.

23 comments:

Leighana said...

yay! babies are exciting!

Kristi said...

Congrats Kayla! Here's wishing you a quick pass through the morning sickness phase ( I know, wishful thinking, right?).

I always tried to hold out on telling people but I agree with you, when you start having to run out of the room to toss your cookies it's time to start spreading the good word.

CONGRATS!

gina said...

Congratulations! I hope your morning sickness goes away quickly.

Janssen said...

I will stay home and entertain you via Google Chat. All day. Every day.

Heather said...

Congrats! If only babies didn't come with that physically expensive pricetag called first trimester. You'll be in my thoughts!

Clairey said...

i knew it!!!

OMG i am so happy for you all :D

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! When are you due?

megan said...

Awesome! Congrats. I hope you get feeling better quick. That is the worst, especially when you can't just take care of yourself like the first time around. Just keep reminding yourself you get a baby out of it!

Caitlin Carroll said...

Tim came in and told me you were pregnant. My first thought was, oh no, she's probably SO SICK. I have a bottle of Zofran practically still full... I am totally willing to break the law and mail it to you.

TheMoncurs said...

Cait- I actually ended up in the hospital due to dehydration from vomiting and they gave me a prescription for Zofran. Except the only thing it does is give me headaches and make me tired. It was a sad sad day when I realized it was worthless to me. I appreciate the thought though!!

Lonica said...

Congrats. I have to say, I'm glad I'm on this end of the spectrum. It is all worth it in the end...

Ralphie said...

Huge congrats Kayla!

Janell said...

Congrats! Sorry about the stabby and exhausted. Let me know when I can bring you food or have Wes over to play so you can rest - I'd love to help!

heidikins said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!!

xox

theFinn said...

Congrats Kayla! How old is Wes now?

Jennica and Mitch said...

Congratulations!!! When are you due?

Margot said...

Huzzah! I had gotten a vibe from your post about becoming an Aunt, but I ignored it because how could my pregnancy radar work over the internet?

That is fabulous! Does Wes have any idea about the additional role he'll be taking on soon?

Becca said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

Rita said...

Hi Kayla, I saw Aaron at church yesterday and overheard the good news. Congrats! I have popped by your blog a few times and had to comment this time! Hope you feel better soon.

The Sports Mama said...

Yay!! :) I'm so happy for you guys!

And, if the first pregnancy is anything to go by, we shouldn't expect to see you here until after the baby's born, right? :) Hang in there, hun... and remember that ginger helped you the first time around!

And? We really need to get together soon!

Becky said...

I hear your pain and am right there with you sista!! This sucks. I was waiting for your big announcement and dying to tell you...I'm due the day before u...the 21st! (I think). I'm going to the dr. Thursday, I'm nearing the end, but I need something for this sickness. Fun to be prego together!!

Merrick said...

Congratulations!!

Lauren said...

What does stabby mean? It sounds miserable! :)

Congrats on #2!