I totally have a baby belly in that picture. So crazy. You'll love being an aunt. It's so much fun.
Congratulations to Nikki!(and yes i totally thought it was you!)
Phew, I thought it was you, too.So Target had $8 SIX-packs of the Hanes v-necks, but of course the smalls were sold out. I'm totally going to buy them when they are back in stock.
So...not related to this post, but I don't have your real email address, just the hvrp one. Or is that the one you use?
Um, cause that does look like a little like your hand!
Yay! Congrats to Nikki and Sam from me! :)
Congrats Nikki! And congrats to you too Kayla... I'm sure your baby announcement will show up here soon, eh? :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I totally have a baby belly in that picture. So crazy. You'll love being an aunt. It's so much fun.
Congratulations to Nikki!
(and yes i totally thought it was you!)
Phew, I thought it was you, too.
So Target had $8 SIX-packs of the Hanes v-necks, but of course the smalls were sold out. I'm totally going to buy them when they are back in stock.
So...not related to this post, but I don't have your real email address, just the hvrp one. Or is that the one you use?
Um, cause that does look like a little like your hand!
Yay! Congrats to Nikki and Sam from me! :)
Congrats Nikki! And congrats to you too Kayla... I'm sure your baby announcement will show up here soon, eh? :)
Post a Comment