There's still a whole lot of vomiting going on around these parts but it seems impossible to feel sick on a day like today.
The sun is shining and there is a serious wind going, which is keeping the temperature under 90 degrees and making it feel a bit like Fall. We walked to the park this morning and played with friends in the glorious weather and made plans to do it all over again tomorrow if the weather holds.
Then I got home and Make It and Love It had posted a Fall wreath tutorial. And last week I checked out a book of Martha Stewart's Halloween ideas.
My house may be a mess and I may be in dire need of a shower and a trip to the grocery store but today feels like a good day.
Happy first day of Fall!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I can't imagine anything anywhere near 90 degrees every feeling like fall! I've been so incredibly happy with our 70 degree fall weather here! But I guess it's all relative!
Have fun making your fall wreath! I just made one last week and I love it!
so remember the vomit stage. it too shall pass. good luck.
Post a Comment