Monday, September 14, 2009

Answers

To answer some of the questions I've been getting:

Due April 22nd, 2010

Wes is 20 months now so they will be 27 months apart

I've been given a prescription for Zofran but it just gives me headaches and makes me tired. I know it's a miracle drug for a lot of people, but unfortunately not for me (rar)

Wes has no clue. The day we got the positive test we sat him down and said, "You're going to be a big brother, yaaaay!" and he clapped and grinned and went back to running around like a crazy person.

I'm due 5 weeks after Nikki


Being on the computer (and typing, especially) seems to make the nausea worse, so I'm kind of avoiding sitting down for any real length of time. Which is why I have a ton of emails and facebook messages that are as yet unanswered (and why this post took me all. day. long. to write). I'll get around to writing back eventually, but for now please know that I appreciate the love and I'm not ignoring you!

7 comments:

Megan said...

YAY!!! Congrats on #2!

The Sports Mama said...

So you totally know you and your baby will end up with the same birthday, right? :)

Andrew and Ariel said...

That's so exciting! How fun!!!

Sharon said...

I just saw your comment on Sam and Nikki's baby blog and was a little confused because I hadn't heard about you. Congrats!!! That is super exciting! 27 months will be a good space, mine are 18 and it is a little crazy!

Unknown said...

Yeah, Rebecca totally didn't get it when I was pregnant. She kept thinking her "sister" was the mole on my tummy, not the reason why my tummy was big and she was not allowed to jump on my stomach. But when she went to the hospital and saw Emily, she totally fell in love.

Celia said...

Dear Kayla-

I love your blog. Also, being sick is the worse. I had hyperemesis and Zofran did not help me either. I really hope you start feeling better real soon. I can't imagine being sick and having a little one at the same time.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I was going to tell you congratulations today, but everyone sort of scattered. So....congrats! That's exciting! Two kids are so much fun and a lot of work. Abby got a trampoline for her birthday, so we will have to have Wes and Ashlyn over to jump with Abby.