Monday, January 12, 2009

Sabbatical

I've decided to take a week off from my computer. Like, as in power off all day every day for a week. Mostly because I think the crick in my neck is from sitting funky (tangent: WHY am I so incapable of ever sitting like a normal person?) in my already low-quality computer chair but also because I want to see what my life is like without hourly email checking.

If you need to get a hold of me because you just saw: the most hideous wedding dress ever/my ex boyfriend and he got fat/a giant chocolate sculpture of an elephant/some other very pressing thing I will have my cell phone handy.

I'll be back to regularly scheduled emailing/blog reading/etc. next Sunday. Have a lovely week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the irony of posting a comment too great to pass up. See you in a week.

angela hardison said...

Impressive. I'm sure it will be a wonderful break. If I didn't rely on my computer for work, I'd like to try the same thing (who am I kidding?)

Today our power went out, and I had to sit down for a few minutes to think about how I was going to function without electricity.

Janssen said...

Wow. . .unbelievable. Good luck!