Monday, June 11, 2007

New Car!

Aaron's Pontiac Sunfire was starting to to get more than a little bit iffy. There were minor issues, like the blinker lever losing its spring and falling everytime we went over a bump (thus turning on the left blinker), and there were major issues, like the brakes sometimes not working as well as they should. We decided to sell it while we could still get something for it.

Aaron went out and test drove quite a few cars over the past couple weeks. His requirements were as follows:

1. Between $4000 and $6000
2. Less than 100k miles
3. Good reliability ratings
4. Fun to drive

And so, last week he came home with this:

1. $5600
2. Just over 70k miles
3. Great reliability ratings
4. Fun!

We took Jared to the movies with us on Saturday and made him fold himself into the back seat. For it to be physically possible for him to be in the back seat I had to be intimiately close to the dashboard (that can't be safe). That's the one drawback. As long as you have 2 normal sized people in the front seats and midgets in the back, all will be quite comfortable. Fortunately, we don't really cart other people around very often, so it works for us!

3 comments:

Janssen said...

I definitely remember you. I think I even saw your profile on facebook sometime recently, commenting on Thelma's wall. Thanks for saying hi!

What are you and your husband up to now?

Anonymous said...

Aaron will lose his identity without the Sunflower. DANG!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I don't have the Sunflower, but I will always be Earl!

-Aaron