The best part is, this is not her only jumpsuit. Oh no! She had lots of jumpsuits. This is just the only shiny purple one.Also, my dad's hair and 'stache are awesome.
And, in a whole 'nother realm of awesome:

My grandpa was working in Pakistan when my mom was born so my mom spent her first couple years there. When they left, they toured Europe before heading back to the states. My mom has been to a whole bunch of crazy places and yesterday she unearthed this picture of her on donkeyback in Greece in 1964. She's so annoyed that she wasn't old enough to remember those travels!





4 comments:
"They" say jumpsuits are in this season. You know "they", the ones with fancy shoes and tricked out wardrobes splashed across magazine covers? Yes, "they" say.
xox
That purple jumpsuit just made my whole day. Where can I get one?
That is a sweet suit.
Wow! That girl in the purple jumpsuit is SMOKIN' HOT! I think I'd like to spend some time with her. How about 27 years!!!
Post a Comment