Monday, August 20, 2007

I Might As Well MOVE TO THE AMAZON

I am swimming in bugs.

Aside from the constant barrage of crickets (I cannot even COUNT how many I have squashed/flushed in the last 2 weeks), today I found bugs in my lunch. I was making Pasta Roni (healthy, I know) and I noticed some black things in the water. I figured it was bread crumbs from the butter but upon closer inspection I realized they were BUGS.

I thought maybe they were already in the pot to begin with and I just didn't see them when I poured the water and pasta in (it's happened to me before), but a quick inspection showed me they came from the pasta box itself.

What good are the stupid geckos if they don't even eat all these bugs??? HOW did the bugs get into my pasta box? WHY is my life such a tragedy??

1 comment:

Sam said...

...That's sick.

We have spiders all over. I guess that's what comes with living in a basement. I hate them so much.